Thursday, December 2, 2010

Final Post

I chose Hershey as my company to follow this semester because:
1. I love chocolate
2. Milton Hershey's story is quite inspiring
3. I still love chocolate!

I'm really glad this is the company I chose.  There have been many things I have learned about them through this process.  With a classmate focusing on the rival Mars company, it made it even more interesting! 

The most interesting thing I learned about Hershey was the scandal involving the purchase of the golf course.  The inflated purchase seems to go directly against Mr. Hershey's wishes. 

Would I work for Hershey?  I probably would.  They are a solid company that seems to take good care of their employees.

2 comments:

  1. All companies make mistakes every now and then. It's how they bounce back. They seemed to bounce back well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your posts Jennifer. I was not aware of Hershey story. Plus, who doesn't love chocolate??!!

    ReplyDelete